Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hold onto your Hats Ladies!!!

I. Am. So. Excited.

I'm off on an adventure, one that will most assuredly change my life and the life of my family! This is my new blog. My FASHION blog. More importantly....where I will be showcasing events for my new business, MIALISIA!! I should have everything completely up and running by the end of this month. In the meantime, check out the demo video (see above). This is going to revolutionize jewelry and the fashion industry!

September 1st I will be kicking off The 30 Days of Fashion!! You will NOT want to miss this! It is going to be so fun and there will be some awesome giveaways. So please mark my page, subscribe below and support me in this. I have the most amazing friends and family. I look forward to growing this into something that will definitely touch many people's lives and make a positive difference.

Love to All!
Cami



No comments:

Post a Comment